SRI CHAITANYA An Ideal Launch Pad for a Various Future
The school follows the syllabus and curriculum prescribed by the NCERT and the CBSE, New Delhi and the Pattern of Examination according to the norms prescribed by the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi.For Standard XI & XII (SCIENCE): Any one among the following combination can be chosen by the students.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE: The only criterion taken into consideration at all stages is merit (Either Entrance Test “SEE-2021” or Mark Basis “10TH STANDARD”). A student’s capacity is the only recommendation needed to get admission. We invite applications from students who are strongly determined to work very hard with utmost dedication and commitment, day in day out till the superior goal is achieved.
ELIGIBILITY: 10TH (CBSE/ICSE/BSE-FROM ANY STATE) DURATION: 2 YEARS
DOCUMENTS FOR ADMISSION: The Following Documents will have to be submitted at the time of admission.
- Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate (Original) is a ‘MUST’ for admission to class-XI (The issuing authority of such certificate should be recognized by the Government or Board) from the school in which the student last studied.
- Mark Sheet and Conduct Certificate (Xerox).
- Migration Certificate (Original) –For the Students other than CBSE,New Delhi.
- Aadhar Card of Both Student & Parent. (Xerox)
- Caste Certificate if required.
- Four Colored Passport size photographs of the student.
- Colored Passport Size photograph of the Parents.
- Details of Local Guardian indicating the Name, Relationship, Address, Mobile Number.
DOCUMENTS FOR VERIFICATION: The Following documents will have to be verified at the time of admission.
- Original Mark Sheet
- Original Conduct/Character Certificate